Do you want to reap the benefits of being a top student of Economics and Business Administration all these years?
At Nestle we are looking for people just like you, who are very serious about learning and applying what they learn. As a Nurture the Future trainee you are in for a chance to practice what you’ve been taught in college and much more, at the highest level.
You are not sure about what particular area of Economics & Business you want to work in? That is completely understandable.
In our program you can alternate between fields and commit to one only after you have the experience needed to make the wisest choice.
Real responsibilities for real learning:
– 8-month management trainee program from September 2010 to April 2011
– 3 areas: Marketing, Finance or Supply Chain
– rapid rotation and mentor coaching for maximum learning
– financial sponsorship
For great trainees committed to learn and grow with us:
– 2010 Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Commerce, Finance and other similar fields
– fluent English
– willing to develop and change, and a “can do” attitude
– showing respect for their commitments and for others
If you’re ready to make the most of your serious education and to have all that energy from your extra-curricular activities given the recognition it deserves, apply to our ‘Nurture the Future -Management Trainee’ program before April 19th, 2010 at www.hipo.ro/nestletrainee